Is Inpatient Drug Rehab Right For Me?
Inpatient drug rehab is one of the most effective treatment options for people with moderate to severe substance use disorder.
At Plum Creek Recovery Ranch, we provide an integrated approach to addiction treatment and recovery. We treat the whole person – body, mind, and spirit.
When you’re ready, we’re here to listen.
The easiest way to find out if Plum Creek Recovery Ranch is the right fit is to pick up the phone and call.
How Long Does Inpatient Drug Rehab Last?
For anyone who’s serious about getting sober, you must be willing and able to spend time away from your work and personal life. Evidence shows that the longer a person stays in addiction treatment, the better the chance for long-term success.
Most rehab programs last about 30 days, but your length of stay at a drug rehab facility will depend on the severity of your addiction and other co-occurring disorders (like depression, anxiety, trauma, grief and loss, post-traumatic stress disorder).
Non-Negotiables for Admission into Our Treatment Program
Call today to speak with an admissions counselor.
Why Choose an Inpatient Rehab Center?
Plum Creek Recovery Ranch is one of a few luxury rehabilitation centers in Texas. You can expect a high-quality, comfortable, therapeutic environment where you’re surrounded by caring staff.
- Secluded environment, away from distractions
- Time and space to focus on treatment goals
- Licensed, professional treatment team
- Wellness programming to build healthy life skills
- Built-in support system consisting of peers and staff
What If I Need Detox?
If detox from drugs and alcohol is necessary, Plum Creek Recovery Ranch will set up services for medically-assisted detox with one of our sister facilities.
Detoxing from drugs and alcohol under the supervision of medical professionals can help you navigate withdrawal safely and help prevent any life-threatening complications. For more information about our treatment program, call 512-398-3000.
Common Drugs That May Require Medically-Assisted Detox:
– Prescription opioids like Percocet, Vicodin, OxyContin, Fentanyl
– Benzodiazepines or “benzos” like Xanax, Valium, Klonopin, Ativan, Ambien
– Stimulants like cocaine, meth, Ritalin, Adderall
What To Expect at a Drug Rehab Center
We’re a gender-specific treatment facility in Texas, which means Plum Creek Recovery Ranch treats both adult men and women for addiction in separate groups.
Men and women experience trauma differently and therefore respond to addiction treatment differently. Our goal is to create a safe environment for residents to explore traumatic issues and understand how it relates to their success in recovery.
- Gender-specific programming
- Private rooms
- Therapy and support groups
- Individual counseling
- Equine therapy
- Nutrition & wellness support
- Family programming on weekends
What To Expect After Drug Rehab
All residents who complete residential treatment at Plum Creek Recovery Ranch have access to our alumni services at no cost. Upon discharge, our treatment team will provide you with an aftercare plan that may include participation in any or all of the following.
- IOP (intensive outpatient program)
- PHP (partial hospitalization program)
- 12-step or other types of abstinence-based program
- Sober living resources
- Back-to-work facilitation
- Referrals for ongoing counseling with a licensed therapist
About Our Residential Treatment Center Near Austin, Texas
Plum Creek Recovery Ranch is located just outside Austin, Texas on a scenic 200 acres of land. Our luxury rehab facility is open to individuals all across the country who struggle with addiction, but we primarily serve adults in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, and San Antonio.